Fresh strawberries 1 Packet
Cream cheese 8 Ounce (at room temperature)
Confectioners sugar 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Vanilla extract 1 Teaspoon
Almond extract 1 Teaspoon
Blueberries 10 (as needed) (Optional)
1. Remove the stems from the strawberries, and using a melon baller, scoop out a hole from the top of each strawberry.
2. Cut a small part of the bottom with a sharp knife to create a flat surface for the strawberries to stand on.
3. Using a hand mixer, mix together the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla extract, and almond extract until fluffy and light.
4. Into a piping bag lined with a star tip, transfer the cream cheese mixture and pipe the filling into each of the prepared strawberries.
5. Top each cream cheese pile with a blueberry.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Difficulty Level: EasyCuisine: AmericanCourse: DessertTaste: SweetDish: StuffingInterest: Summer, Party, KidsIngredient: StrawberryRestriction: Low CarbPreparation Time: 30 MinutesServings: 8
Calories 122 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.2 mg10.4%
Sodium 91.3 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet